21. Implementing the EU legislation on deforestation: the way forward
Mr. Pietro Fiocchi,
Ms. Christine Schneider,
Mrs. Irene Tolleret
20. From Food to packaging: Sustainable packaging for the safety and quality of food
Event Hosted by:
MEP Franc BOGOVIĆ,
MEP Christine SCHNEIDER and
MEP Irene TOLLERET
19. Animal health traceability, transparency, and labelling: from a political blueprint to a working concept
Event Hosted by MEPs: MEP Asim ADEMOV, MEP Franc BOGOVIĆ, MEP Christine SCHNEIDER, MEP Michaela ŠOJDROVÁ, MEP Roźa THUN UND HOHENSTEIN – EFF Chair.
The event will be moderated by Roxane Feller Secretary General of Animal Health Europe.
18. What can Smart Villages do for the food industry, bio-economy, and to promote rural tourism?
Event Hosted by MEPs: Franc Bogović, Marlene Mortler, Irene Tolleret, and co-organized with EP Intergroup RUMRA & Smart Villages
17. Innovation in the agri-food chain to improve the sustainability of the EU food system
Event Hosted by: MEP Asim ADEMOV, MEP Clara AGUILERA, MEP Brando BENIFEI, MEP Christine SCHNEIDER, MEP Irene TOLLERET
16. Consumer empowerment in the focus of F2F: nutritional behavior and nutrition education for healthy and sustainable diets.
Hosting MEPs Alessandra Moretti S&D – Italy, Petros Kokkalis GUE – NGL – Greece, Christine Schneider EPP – Germany
15. Navigating the development of a Code of Conduct, flagship for the EU Farm to Fork Strategy
Hosting MEPs Mr. Benifei, Mr. Bogovič, Mr. De Meo and Ms. Šojdrová
14. Environmental labelling: a key to unlock/enhance consumer environmental consciousness
Hosting MEPs Mr. Bogovič, Ms. Mortler and Ms. Tolleret
13. Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence in the EU: transparency and accountability
Event Hosted by:
MEP Brando BENIFEI, MEP Petros KOKKALIS, MEP Irene TOLLERET
12. Mandatory indication of origin: challenges, opportunities and myths
“The question of origin indication is not a new issue. It has triggered heated discussions about practical implications for the single market, benefits and interest for consumers and operators, costs along the supply chain and trade. Certain rules already exist in the EU, beyond the fact that it is mandatory to indicate the country of origin or place […]