European Food Forum
The European Food Forum is a non-partisan Members of the European Parliament led forum debating key agri-food policy topics and emerging trends across Europe.
20. From Food to packaging: Sustainable packaging for the safety and quality of food
21. Implementing the EU legislation on deforestation: the way forward
19. Animal health traceability, transparency, and labelling: from a political blueprint to a working concept
18. What can Smart Villages do for the food industry, bio-economy, and to promote rural tourism?
17. Innovation in the agri-food chain to improve the sustainability of the EU food system
16. Consumer empowerment in the focus of F2F: nutritional behavior and nutrition education for healthy and sustainable diets.
15. Navigating the development of a Code of Conduct, flagship for the EU Farm to Fork Strategy
14. Environmental labelling: a key to unlock/enhance consumer environmental consciousness
13. Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence in the EU: transparency and accountability
12. Mandatory indication of origin: challenges, opportunities and myths
11. EU Farm to Fork Fireside chat on 2021 actions
10. European research and innovation for the Agri Food Sector beyond 2020
9. Nutrition labelling- the way forward!
8. Dual quality: How we can solve the problem together!
7. Food Reformulation and Marketing to Kids
6. Food packaging and plastics: How to achieve circularity and reduce environmental impacts
5. European Food Safety Standards and Pesticides: Solutions
4. European Food Safety Standards and pesticides: Status
3. Exchange of views on the impact of COVID-19 on the Food Supply Chain
2. Debate with the Secretary USDA Mr Sonny Perdue
1. Launch Event